Carbohydrates are important for our body. There is a hype among the youngsters to go on a low-carb diet. They go on diet and minimize or say no to carbohydrate related food items. But carbohydrate is highly essential for our CNS (Central Nervous System). According to a source, carbohydrates build on an average of 65 percent of calories in a day. Therefore an average human requires approximately 2 grams of carbohydrate consumption per day. So carbohydrates consumption is highly important. Food like beans and grains are highly rich in carbohydrates. A person who does heavy work out consumes more than 600 carbohydrates, but consumption totally depends upon your body.
Carbohydrates are the macronutrients contains in all types of food, the content may be low in nature or maybe high in nature.
Benefits of Low carb foods are mentioned below:
- Low carb foods increase the content of good cholesterol in our body.
- Switching to low- carb diets or low carb foods restricts the increase of sugar levels and blood pressure levels.
- Since low carb food controls the sugar levels keeps a person away from repetitive hunger and has a good appetite.
- A low carb diet reduces heart risk and heart-related disease, as it keeps the heart-healthy.
- An individual willing to reduce certain weight can switch to low carb food rather than low fat or fat-free foods.
Low carb foods or eatables are usually low in carbohydrates contains. Low carb is rich in proteins, vegetables, and fruits. Usually, when people or an individual is on a low carb diet, they do also prefer low carb junk foods, but it doesn’t have any effect. There are different myths about a low carb diet like, if an individual is on a low carb diet he/she will always get fascinated towards the same kind as low carb eating.
List of food items that contain low carb is as follows:
Low-Carb Deconstructed Pizza Casserole
Pizza is liked by almost all people. The smell of pizza while passing from one runway to the other run away, the individual cannot resist the hunger. The person who is not hungry can eat pizza. There are some people who don’t have a good appetite, but when it comes to pizza they can beat anyone. Be it an adult or a child everyone tempts for pizza. So the pizza market has a good turnover and they always come up with new offers each and every day. But there a certain individual who avoids pizza, lets’ say they don’t like it or lets’ say some people out of diet constraint avoid it. Gym freaks or a person who does hardcore workout generally avoid pizza and the contents in pizza help in gaining weight which is usually high carbs. But there is a solution to all problems. Pizza can also be eaten and can be customized with low- carb. Some prepare pizza at home, but they still use high carb constraints.
Steps for Preparation of Low –carb Deconstructed Pizza Casserole–
- It is highly recommended to first arrange all the ingredients in one place, according to the number of pizza you will make. Let us consider 1 pizza. You will require one tomato, mushroom, mozzarella, sausage (depending upon your taste), and pepperoni. It is advised to prepare sausage at home rather than buying it out from outside vendors. If you want to go for a non-veg pizza, you can substitute mushroom with egg or sliced chicken, or again if you want some customization you can add Portobello to it.
- Wash the tomatoes thoroughly, finely chopped them into different medium size slices. The tomatoes are then dumped into a colander and it is spread on a towel (usually the paper towel). The sausage used is brought into brown color by cooking and is put into the casserole dish. Transfer all the sliced tomatoes from the desired towel to the casserole dish that contains the brown-colored sausage.
- If you are going for mushroom pizza, wash the mushrooms thoroughly and divide the section of the mushrooms into two small halves, or depending upon your choice you can cut the sections of the mushrooms. Fry it or sauté it until the mushroom becomes dry and drain out all the liquid constraints and turns out to be a brown color. After this process, you can add it to the casserole dish and you can structure the layer.
- Grate the mozzarella into long slices for toppings over the layer. Don’t grate the mozzarella into thick pieces as it will not be properly baked.
- The next step is to cut down the pepperoni. Now the next step is to add the grated mozzarella over the desired structured casserole dish. And decorate it with pepperoni toppings.
- Then in the next step put it forward for the baking process near about 20 to 25 minutes at a temperature of 400 F or approximately 250 C or 300 C.
- If you want to bake it for more amount of time, you can customize it and enjoy your pizza.
The steps and process might see as a tedious task, but it is not it is just some simple steps. It can be prepared less than the delivery timing and with healthy toppings exactly according to your choice. Fitness freak or people on diet, they usually search for low carb food or eatables, but for pizza they can layer it at home.
Now you do not need to search online for your customized along with low carb pizza toppings. It is just a task you need to complete at your home. Low –carb Deconstructed Pizza Casserole is rare in some places, no need to crave for it or avoid it. You can prepare it by yourself. Low carb deconstructed pizza casserole can vary with the toppings as different people have a different choice of toppings. The Low –carb Deconstructed Pizza Casserole can be named as diet pizza.