Extendable towing mirrors can be a fantastic investment if you frequently tow trailers, boats, or any other vehicles behind your vehicle. However, the sheer number of options on the market makes it difficult to determine which ones are worth spending money on and which ones aren’t. Use these five tips to choose the best extendable towing mirror on the market and make it easier to tow multiple vehicles at once with your vehicle of choice.
1) Check the reviews
Extendable towing mirrors are great for when you need to see what’s behind your vehicle. And, it’s important that you choose a mirror that is well-built and will last for years. With so many options on the market, it can be difficult to choose one. To make your decision easier, we’ve put together a list of five tips that should help you find the best extendable mirror for your vehicle.
2) Consider your needs
When choosing a tow mirror, there are a few things that you need to consider. The first is what your needs are. Do you need one that is adjustable or fixed? The second consideration should be how much you want to spend. You can find mirrors for sale in just about any price range. If you want something with more bells and whistles, then expect to pay more. Lastly, make sure that whichever one you buy fits your vehicle properly and meets safety standards for use on the road.
3) Set a budget
You want a mirror that looks good and performs well, but you don’t want it to break your bank. Set a budget and stick with it. There’s no need to overspend on features you don’t need or want.
- Figure out how much you can afford to spend on an extendable tow mirror.
- Look for a tow mirror with high-quality build materials–this will help ensure that the product holds up for many years of use.
- Make sure there are safety features built into the design of your new tow mirror, like mirrors or even flashing lights (although these may add cost).
4) Compare features
You may be wondering what makes a good extendable tow mirror, and how it compares to other types. Here are five features that you should consider when choosing an extendable tow mirror:
- Price: The price is determined by the quality of materials used, whether it’s made from plastic or metal. The better quality will likely cost more than a cheaply-made one.
- Adjustability: Some mirrors can adjust while others cannot. If you need your mirror adjusted often, then you’ll want one that can be moved easily on demand.
- Magnification: You’ll also want your mirror to have magnification in order for it to give you a clear reflection of what’s behind you, so check for this feature if it’s important for your needs.
5) Choose a style
The first tip is choosing a style. What do you want your mirror to do? Do you want it to be a full-time mirror that can be adjusted for different vehicles or just a temporary one? If you’re only looking for something temporary, then there are many options out there that are much more affordable and convenient than those that will permanently stay on your vehicle.
The second tip is determining what kind of attachment you need. If you’re not sure, there’s an easy way to check. Just attach your mirror onto the side of your car and measure where it needs to go from the headlight up to where it meets with the back window.