Most of the time, organizing your files can be a hassle. Sometimes, it would even take hours to get things done. But what if your hard drive is cluttered with hundreds of files? It can get overwhelming and tedious to go through them, most especially if you work in admin. Luckily there are free tools that you can use to organize and combine them. One of them is PDFBear.
What is PDFBear? How do I get it?
When it comes to anything related to PDF files, PDFBear is the number one go-to tool. PDFBear is a free cloud-based tool that has over 20 useful features. You can merge PDF online, convert files, secure, organize PDFs, and more! Since it is cloud-based, that means that you don’t need to download a software or an app to use. You don’t even have to install any plug-in or extension! Simply go to PDFBear.com and choose the tool that you want to use. Yes, you don’t even have to sign up with your email address! The website is easy to navigate, even if you are a new user. PDFBear is fast to use, efficient, and knows how to take care of your files.
PDFBear has millions of happy users around the world, and it’s still growing! For sure, you don’t want to miss out on this amazing online tool. You can access PDFBear any time of the day using any web browser or device. PDFBear is compatible with Linux, Windows, Android, iOS, and Mac.
How Do I Combine PDFs Using PDFBear?
Now, back to what we were talking about before. If you’re tired of dealing with your cluttered virtual workspace, the best thing to do is organizing by merging some PDF files. To get you started, here are the easy ways on how to use PDFBear:
- Go to your favorite browser and search for PDFBear.com
- You’ll see that PDFBear has a lot of features to choose from. Be sure to pick Merge PDF and wait for the server to redirect you.
- On the screen, you’ll see a big “Select Files.” Click that and upload all the files that you want to merge. You can also use the drag-and-drop feature of PDFBear.
- When all your files are done uploading, you may rearrange your PDF files according to your preference. Then merge if you are satisfied with the arrangement of your files.
- The PDF Combiner will merge your PDF files into one. Don’t worry! combining files with PDFBear will not affect the quality of your PDF files.
- After a few seconds, you can get your new file! You may download the file to your device, or you can use any of PDFBear’s sharing options. You may directly upload it to your Dropbox account or Google Drive. PDFBear will also generate a unique link that you can share with other people using any social media platforms. However, this link has a time limit to make sure that your files are safe. You may also email the new file directly via the PDFBear server. You see, sharing files with PDFBear is convenient and safe with PDFBear.
Here’s a pro-tip: When you are done with merging your files, you’ll see another option at the bottom part, which is the “Compress PDF” tool. Click that to further reduce the file size of your new PDF file. The Compress PDF tool can reduce your PDF’s file size by up to 70%. Imagine how much storage space you are going to save if you are going to compress all your PDF files! Well, this feature is also free to use when you check out PDFBear’s other features.
Is PDFBear safe to use?
The good thing about PDFBear being a cloud-based tool is that it lowers the risk of malware infecting your hard drive. When it comes to the PDFBear server, the website is SSL encrypted. It is the same security that banks and even government websites use. When you process a file in the PDFBear server, you will only have one hour to download it. After that, PDFBear will permanently delete all the processed files.
In A Nutshell
PDFBear is the safest online tool that you can use when combining your PDF files. The process of merging files is easy to do, even if you have zero knowledge when it comes to these tools. Organizing your files has never been easier with PDFBear!