In today’s world where people are becoming more and more health-conscious, you want a recipe that is both healthy and tasty at the same time. If you are one such person looking for a recipe that serves the dual purpose, you have arrived at the right place. In this article, we shall discuss the Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad recipe which could be a person’s go-to recipe. Let us find out how to make the Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad in this article.
Ingredients for the Salad:
Let us have a look into the ingredients which are required to make the very healthy and tasty cucumber tomato and avocado salad:
While there is no hard and fast rule as to what should be added and what should not be added in the salad, the following are usually the ingredients that go into the making of the delicious salad:
You require a few tomatoes that are not dry-basically juicy tomatoes is what you would need for the salad.
- A few cucumbers that are crisp in nature
- An avocado that is creamy
- Coriander leaves or cilantro for the dressing of the salad
- You can also use dill in the salad if you are not a very big fan of the coriander leaves
- You would also require fresh lemon so that the juice can be used to make the dish full of flavors
- A few drops of olive oil can also be used for the dressing in the salad
- Red onions also go well with the cucumber tomato and avocado salad
- Feta cheese is also used by a few people to add to the flavors
- Red wine vinegar drops
- Black pepper
- Minced parsley also would go well with the combination
Instructions for Making the Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad:
Making the Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad is a simple process. This recipe will not only fill your stomach but will also go a long way in helping you satisfy your taste buds which is always looking for delicious food stuff. In this section, let us learn how to make the salad from the everyday ingredients that we often find in our refrigerator:
- The first and foremost step is to chop all the vegetables that go into the salad- the tomatoes, the cucumber pieces, the dill, the coriander leaves, the red onion, the creamy avocado, as well as the handful of parsley that is used to add flavor to the healthy dish.
- After the vegetables have been chopped as per the desired quantity and shape, you should place the chopped vegetables in a large bowl. The best place to place these vegetables is a large salad bowl.
- Post the above step, take a few drops of olive oil and drizzle the salad with the same
- Then you should cut the fresh lemon. After that, the juice from the lemon should be extracted and the chopped vegetables should be drizzled with the lemon juice. Be careful to use just a few drops as the lemon juice has the tendency to overpower the whole dish. You can also add the feta cheese if you choose to use it for the dish
- Finally, the mixture should be tossed properly in order to ensure that all the vegetables have been nicely mixed with one another
Just before serving, you can add salt and pepper to complete the healthy Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad. Few people also like to add red wine vinegar drops at the end to give the dish a nice twist.
Read Also: Is Blue Waffle Really an STD?
So, just a few steps and your Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad is good to eat.
A Few Handful of Tips:
While you go into the preparation mode for the salad, the following are a few tips that would be quite handy for you while preparing for the salad:
- If you are planning to eat the salad only after some time of making it, ensure that the creamy avocado is only added at the time when you eat it. The reason for the same is that avocado is not a vegetable that should be stored in the refrigerator.
- You should always know to determine whether or not your avocado is ready to eat. The best way to determine the same is that you hold the fruit in your hands and try squeezing it. If it gives in only a little, it is good to go for your salad.
- For removing the taste of raw onion from your dish, you will have to soak the onion in water for a few minutes before you can use if for the Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad
- Instead of using feta cheese for the salad, you could choose to use the kalamata olives for the dish too
The Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad can be your best friend when it comes to healthy food that also tastes lovely.Taking a total time of fewer than 12 minutes to get ready, the Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad is so simple to make!
Thus, as is clear from the above article, the Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad is an extremely easy dish to prepare. It takes under 12 minutes to prepare this salad and nothing can be more healthy and tastier than the Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad