Are you a fan of shrimp and pasta? Well, most of us are, aren’t we? If you love both these foods, we will try to make some recipe that has both the pasta and the shrimp as its important ingredients. The name of the dish is creamy shrimp pasta recipe. This is a simple and easy to make dish. The shrimp and the pasta is beautifully coated in the garlic sauce which gives you a wonderful taste as well as a lovely texture. So, read on and find out how to make your favourite creamy shrimp pasta.
Before getting into the details of the recipe, let us first have a look into the ingredients that go into the making of the Creamy Shrimp Pasta Recipe. This is a dish that is really delicious but is so simple to make that you do not have to spend too much of your time on it.
The following are the major ingredients that go into the dish:
- You first and foremost require the pasta. You can use the pasta as per your taste and preference
- Take half a cup of olive oil
- One-third cup of the champagne vinegar also gets into the dish
- You would also need a cup of parmesan that has been grated in an appropriate manner
- One fourth cup of mascarpone which is kept at room temperature
- A few tablespoons of Dijon mustard
- Also, take a cup of peas. You can take either the fresh peas or you can use the frozen peas for the sake of convenience
- Sweet pepper would also go well in this recipe. The pepper should be thinly sliced
- Apart from pepper, you would also need some salt. Pepper and salt can be used as per the taste of all those who are going to eat the Creamy Shrimp Pasta Recipe
- You would also need one bulb fennel. You should cut and slice the same into thin pieces
- Besides, take half a cup of thinly sliced basil and another half cup of dill which should again be sliced thinly in an appropriate manner
- Another important requirement for the recipe is the shrimp. You would need around a pound of the sea food. Remember to peel the shrimp, cook the same, and to cut it in half
How to Make the Creamy Shrimp Pasta Recipe:
In this section, let us understand how we make the creamy dish which is so loved by one and all. The following is the step by step instructions to make the Creamy Shrimp Pasta Recipe:
- To begin with, you should take a pot which is large in size and put some water in the pot
- The water should be heated such that it comes to a boil
- You should add some salt into the water
- After the water has come to a boil, the pasta that has been bought from the store should be put inside the pot
- Post that, the pasta should be cooked till the time you see that the pasta has become soft and can be eaten
- The next step is to strain all the water from the pasta and then allow the food to cool for some time
- Now, you need to prepare the creamy sauce and use your shrimp to make the delicious Creamy Shrimp Pasta Recipe
- For the above purpose, the first step is to take a large bowl.
- The olive oil, the mascarpone, the Dijon mustard seeds, the vinegar should be whisked together in an appropriate manner
- In this, you should add salt as per the taste.
- After this stage, you need to add the pasta that must have cooled by now into the bowl of the above mixture. You should also ass the parmesan, peas, the shrimp that you have cooked already, pepper, as well as the fennel seeds. You need to toss the mixture completely so that there is a perfect coat of the mixture on the pasta.
- This is the stage where fresh dill and the fresh basil leaves need to be added to give the Creamy Shrimp Pasta its desired look.
Thus, your Creamy Shrimp Pasta recipe is so simple, and you can enjoy the creamy and beautiful texture of the dish. All this can be made in hardly no time!
Also Read: Low-Carb Twice Baked Cauliflower
Hence, as is clear from the above article, the Creamy Shrimp Pasta is your go-to recipe whenever you want to satisfy your taste buds and you have little or no time to make something that is extravagant. This is the perfect meal for your dinner table that can be cooked in little less than 20 to 25 minutes.
Must Read: Is Blue Waffle Really an STD?
With the shrimp and pasta coated in a beautiful sauce of parmesan cheese and garlic, the Creamy Shrimp Pasta is an irresistible recipe which you sure do not want to miss. You will particularly love it if you are a fan of sea food as well as pasta. This is truly heaven on your plate and you are going to love every bit of the Creamy Shrimp Pasta.